Thank you for selling to Next Ridge Games!
If you have a pre-made list of cards, please check out our buylist builder found here. Otherwise, use the search bar above this section. (More detailed instructions on how to submit a buylist can be found below.)
NOTE: When using the buylist search bar to add cards to your buylist order, punctuation in a card name might cause the search engine to fail in finding the card. This is an overall website error and we appreciate your patience as we wait for this to be fixed.
Buylist Information — Please Read This Section To Learn About Our Buylist
- Prices shown on our buylist are based on Near Mint (NM) condition of cards (unless indicated otherwise). Buylist prices shown are subject to change based on conditions of collections.
- These conditions are based off of our grading guide which you can find here.
- We will accept most foreign, signed, or stamped cards. However, these cards might be bought at a lower number than their English / un-altered versions (at our discretion). Please contact us if you would like to be given a number for foreign, signed, or stamped cards before submitting a buylist.
- Buylists must be physically delivered to our store, by mail or in-person, before payment can be given.
- Please remove all cards from binders and sleeves before sending them to our store. It is okay, however, if cards worth $10 or more are sent to us in standard-sized sleeves.
- Cards MUST be sent to us in the order that the buylist puts them in during checkout (details in the instruction section below).
- All submitted buylists are specially handled by our experts to ensure you are getting the maximum possible payment.
- If you would like to be notified of any grading adjustments affecting your buylist total before payment is given, please include a note saying "NOTIFY OF CHANGES" in the comments section in the buylist checkout screen. Otherwise, payment will be given based on these grading adjustments automatically.
- Please use the following chart to see how grading adjustments might change buylist totals (percentages below indicate the amount we deduct from a card's buylist value for conditions that aren't Near Mint).
- We offer payment in the forms of: Check, PayPal, or Store Credit.
- Store credit payments guarantee a 30% bonus.
- Store credit is deposited into the account used to submit the buylist. This means that you can use your store credit on our website and even have your order shipped to you, if needed.
- Payment via PayPal will have fees deducted from total payout. This is due to PayPal's policies and our responsibility to adhere to those policies.
- We recommend that you start by logging in / creating an account.
- Use the search bar at the top of the buylist page (where it says: Search Buylist...) to find the cards you are trying to sell.
- Find the exact version of the card from the generated list (example: if you are selling a Foil Stomping Ground from Gatecrash, make sure you don't accidentally select a Nonfoil Stomping Ground from Guildpact).
- When you are done putting buylist items into your cart, click on "Submit Buylist" at the top of the screen.
- Clicking "Submit Buylist" will take you to the Checkout screen. The Checkout screen puts your buylist into an alphabetical, set sorted order. Please make sure you put your cards into this order before delivering them to our store. Any orders delivered to our store NOT in this order may require additional processing time and can even cause a deduction from the buylist total. See the picture below for an example:
- After putting your cards into the order shown in your checkout screen, you are ready to submit your buylist order. Follow the on-screen prompts when submitting your buylist order to select your desired payment option and add any comments / notes for our store to see when processing your order.
- NOTE: You do not need to provide a shipping address if you are not wanting to be paid with a check.
- Please include your buy order number, your name, and your email with the cards when delivering them to our store.
- If you do not receive a confirmation email within 2 business days of submitting your buylist order, please contact us at (813) 818-4263 or at email@example.com
- Please make sure to package your cards securely if you are mailing them to our store. Loose cards can be damaged in transit which would lower the total of your buylist order. We highly recommend using deckboxes or any other form of storage that prevents the cards from being able to slide around during delivery.
- If mailing your buylist to our store, please send it to the following address:
- NOTE: We are NOT responsible for packages lost or damaged in transit. We recommend purchasing insurance / tracking for collections sent to us.
- Any buylist not postmarked within 2 days of submitting the online buylist order is subject to having its total value adjusted. This is due to the constant fluctation of card prices and the need for them to be processed in a timely manner.
- After we receive your order in our store, please allow up to 5 business days for processing your buylist order.
- If you would like to remove cards / change your payment type during this processing time, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bulk Mythics / Foil Rares at $0.10 each
- Bulk Rares at $0.05 each
- Bulk Foil Commons and Uncommons at $0.02 each
- Bulk Commons and Uncommons at $2 per 1,000 (must be able to submit 1,000 commons and uncommons in order to receive $2)